Wednesday, December 23, 2015

HELLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOO!!!!!!  Is Anyone Out There??????
We need people to step up and put themselves out there and run for office in this upcoming election.
Where are you? All of you that bitch and complain that you don’t like what’s going on here in the village.
We need you!!
I need you!! I need folks in my administration that will stand up and be counted. You are smart and capable and  will bring new ideas and strength to my administration. I need you to stand with me and show that we have the power to make the next  few years some of the best this village has ever seen..
Come on people --- step up --- this village needs you!!! I need you!!
We can work together, we can make a difference.
Put  yourself out there, trust me, it doesn’t hurt.
                                            Think about it and thanks, Phyllis






No comments:

Post a Comment